No subject
b***@does.not.exist.com
2007-09-23 20:42:57 UTC
We talked about this at OLF. Unfortunately I'm out of town this weekend
for
a wedding so I won't be able to attend the irc session. There was mention
that there was either an ex, or current MOTU in the area we could try to
talk to. I'll try to follow up on that.
Looking at the calendar I think weekends like the Oct 27, Nov 3rd look
cool
from here.
Rick
------=_Part_21988_6474602.1191419516329

------=_Part_21988_6474602.1191419516329--
b***@does.not.exist.com
2007-09-23 20:42:57 UTC
Ubuntu Open Week is a series of online workshops where you can:

-

learn about the Ubuntu landscape
-

talk to some of the key developers from the Ubuntu project
-

find out about the Community and its relationship with Canonical
-

participate in an open Q&A with Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of
Ubuntu
-

much more..

Link: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuOpenWeek

Of specific importance to people attending the Packaging Jam:
http://daniel.holba.ch/blog/?p=59

And yes, this time it isn't at 4am local time.

Best,

Greg

------=_Part_16505_27753265.1192132494897

------=_Part_16505_27753265.1192132494897--