[ubuntu-us-mi] Anyone up for an end-of-summer BBQ?
Jorge O. Castro
2013-08-31 20:40:13 UTC
HI everyone,

I realize the irony of posting this on the last weekend of summer ...
but we have plenty of days left; we should totally do an end of summer
BBQ, at maybe a state park or somewhere. Have people just BYOB and
then bulk buy burgers and hotdogs to keep the costs down?

Also thinking it should be centrally located ... perhaps "Royal Oak-ish"?
--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.
win a prize!
gib
2013-08-31 22:37:52 UTC
Sounds great. I can bring some pop and chips.

Timing will be the difficult part.

Did you want to invite other computer clubs: MDLUG, MUG, SEMCO?

One Weird Trick
Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify&#8230
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52227068892d2706864d2st03vuc
Brad

mike bader
2013-09-27 23:18:08 UTC
I think there is a small park on 13 mile around crooks in Royal Oak.
South side of 13 mile road. Jaycee park is one.
Jorden is another on crooks just north of there.
Both east of crooks.
There should be more.

mike bader
Post by Brad