[ubuntu-us-mi] 12.04 CDs: We have 'em, you want 'em.
Craig Maloney
2012-05-17 14:49:08 UTC
Hey folks,

The 12.04 CDs have arrived. If you're interested in picking up some for
your group or what-not, please send me a mail, and I'll send them your
way. Ideally, I'd like them in orders of more than 5, so I'm not sending
off one envelope for one CD (the post office needs help, but not THAT
much help).

Also, Ben on the West-Side of the state received some CDs, so coordinate
with him if you want something more local.

I'll be bringing Cds to MUG, Coffee House Coders, and any upcoming
events we have for the Ubuntu MI Loco, so hit me up for some if you see
me. (and if you don't see me, that's because I'm sneaky, like the ninja.
Waaaaah!)

Thanks to Canonical for sending these to our group! We really appreciate it!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo