[ubuntu-us-mi] Global Jam this weekend
Craig Maloney
2015-08-07 18:12:52 UTC
Much like a ninja creeping undetected into your living room it appears
Global Jam snuck up on us

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/3139/

If enough folks are interested in participating I'll create an event for
our group and get it on the map.

Regardless there's plenty to do. Here's a list of the "papercuts" that
need addressing:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Fix/Lists%20of%20bugs

We'll be online via the IRC channel so if anyone wants to get started
feel free to pop in and say "hello!"

(IRC instructions are available via our team page:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-us-mi/)

Hope to see you there!
Craig Maloney (***@decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
Nathanael Olander
Wolfger
2015-08-07 20:33:51 UTC
LOL. I love the site saying that 7 people from 8 countries are
participating. Is one person straddling a border?
Post by Craig Maloney
Much like a ninja creeping undetected into your living room it appears
Global Jam snuck up on us
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/global/3139/
If enough folks are interested in participating I'll create an event for
our group and get it on the map.
Regardless there's plenty to do. Here's a list of the "papercuts" that
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Fix/Lists%20of%20bugs
We'll be online via the IRC channel so if anyone wants to get started
feel free to pop in and say "hello!"
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-us-mi/)
Hope to see you there!
Wolfger

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/