[ubuntu-us-mi] Reminder: Meeting Sunday, Feb. 1st @ 9pm
Craig Maloney
2015-01-31 14:37:30 UTC
Quick reminder that the first Sunday of the month is approaching and
we'll be having our monthly meeting in IRC (Freenode, #ubuntu-us-mi).

Yes, I know Downton Abbey is on, but you can...

Wait? Superbowl? That's on too?

Who the heck puts The Super Bowl opposite Downton Abbey?

Well, when you're flipping your televisions over from the Super Bowl to
Downton Abbey feel free to pull out your laptops and hop into
#ubuntu-us-mi so we can talk about the goings-on of the Ubuntu Loco.

Agenda and information about the meeting is available here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-us-mi/912/detail/

Hope to see you there!
--
Craig Maloney (***@decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,