[ubuntu-us-mi] Fwd: [Penguicon-General] Happy Editing :) The Schedule Awaits
James Hice
2012-04-09 21:24:54 UTC
looks like there is still time to add more tech presentations to this years
Penguicon.

you can see what they already have scheduled for tech and DIY at these
direct links
http://penguicon2012.sched.org/overview/type/tech
http://penguicon2012.sched.org/overview/type/diy
you are certainly welcome to browse the rest of the schedule as well.

Please help them improve the schedule by reporting any issues you find

Thank you!
James