[ubuntu-us-mi] Fwd: Ubuntu Party Weekend - Lost
gib
2010-08-28 16:59:55 UTC
I can't find the building. I'm at the Ann Arbor Public Library on S. 5th Street. Where are you? I'm south of Liberty Street.

gib
2010-08-28 17:04:05 UTC
Oh, wait. i see. My GPS is sending me to the 400 block instead of the 200 block. Stupid GPS.

[...]

Hope to see you there!

Greg
--
| Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |

1 Tip for Losing Weight
Cut down 2 lbs per week by using this 1 weird old tip
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4c7941c8593ac9a0562st01vuc