[ubuntu-us-mi] Roomate Needed in Westland area
Rebecca Herber
2010-11-21 14:05:09 UTC
My boyfriend Robert aka Trav is currently looking for new roommates to
move in after the end of the year. Please contact him offlist at
trav13369 at gmail.com. Thanks.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This morning, I officially found out from my roommate Jen that she and
Matt/Planet WILL be moving out by year's end (December 31), so I will be needing
a roommate (or a couple who can share a room). It'll be $400/month, which
covers half of rent, heat/hot water, electricity, and cable/internet. No cats,
no smoking. I have a ferret, and his cage is kept in my room. I live near
Warren and Merriman Rds., with easy access to 96, 94, and 275. Westland Mall is
nearby, and Hines Park is literally in my backyard. There is a background check
required by the complex I live in (nothing major), and laundry facilities are in
the storage room downstairs.

Please apply off-list, or, if you have Facebook, I'm on there as "Robert Trav
Poloskey"- my cell number is on there, and I have voicemail.
Robert, a.k.a. Trav

"The Travcast, hour three of Blindwulf's Rubber Room Association",
Tuesday nights, 8-9 EST
www.DementiaRadio.org

For me, cooking is like reading science fiction- I read a recipe in a cookbook
and say, "Yeah, like THAT is gonna happen".

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against
principalities,
against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against
spiritual wickedness in high [places].
Becky Herber
ramengirl at gmail.com
http://eevee4.livejournal.com