[ubuntu-us-mi] [mdlug] IPv6 - for MDLUG Group
gib
2012-01-06 14:14:01 UTC
This sounds like an interesting topic. Please be aware that we will have people there of varying knowledge levels. Hopefully we will be able to broadcast this on out Big Blue button channel. Please see our web site for more details http://www.mdlug.org We've been experimenting with a web cast so we may ry that again. Our meeting is the second Saturday of each month (so that's 1/14). I'll pass this on to some other groups. My apologizes to everyone who gets this multiple times. I'm working off of several lists. I suspect this type of event could be duplicated in Penguicon.org and TecShop.ws - as well as local group events such as i3Detroit, Wash Lug . . .

:wq
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4f0701fcc228811c8ceest05vuc