[ubuntu-us-mi] Global Jam - looking for locations
Craig Maloney
2012-08-23 00:49:57 UTC
Hello everyone,

As you may or may not know, the Global Jam is fast approaching (the
weekend of September 7th-9th). We're still looking for locations to
house the jam. I contacted the Caribou that we use for Coffee House
Coders (on Woodward, just south of Normandy), but the only time they
have that weekend is on Sunday from 6pm-close. While this might work,
it'd be nice if we had some alternatives. If you have a lead on a
concrete location that we could use, please let us know. I'm looking for
locations that have a definitive "yes, we have this time available" over
"I think this location is available".

I'm hoping to have tis finalized prior to the next meeting (September
2nd).

Thanks! Looking forward to getting together and jamming!

Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo