[ubuntu-us-mi] Upcoming events
Craig Maloney
2014-03-19 11:04:21 UTC
Hey everyone,

We're coming up on some major events in the Ubuntu MI calendar and I
wanted to take a moment to highlight them and give you an idea of what's
coming in the months ahead:

April 4-6 is once again our Virtual Global Jam. Head on over to our IRC
channel (#ubuntu-us-mi), say "I'm Jammin'" and help make Ubuntu more
awesome. Learn more about the Ubuntu Global Jam at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

April 6th: Our Monthly IRC Meeting (again at #ubuntu-us-mi)

May 2nd: The Penguicon Ubuntu 14.04 release party is happening at 7pm.
Come meet other members of the Ubuntu MI crew and hang out for
Penguicon. You'll need to register with Penguicon for admission so head
on over to their site for more information: http://2014.penguicon.org/

May 4th: Our Monthly IRC Meeting (Once more at #ubuntu-us-mi; we're
really fond of IRC. :) )

All of these and future events are available from the Ubuntu US MI loco
calendar:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-us-mi/

Hope to see you at all of these events!

PS: If you're like me and it doesn't exist unless it's on your Google
calendar, here's a link to the iCal export of all of our events:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-us-mi/ical
--
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,