[ubuntu-us-mi] Re-approval for the Ubuntu Michigan Loco
Craig Maloney
2011-08-16 20:37:17 UTC
Hello, all.

As part of the re-approval process, we need to have team reports. These
reports are under the following wiki:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MichiganTeam/TeamReports/

I've taken some time to try to remember all of the events we've done in
the past few years (which is not easy, considering I can barely remember
what I had for breakfast this morning. :) ), so I ask you, noble folk of
the loco, to please review these reports and see if you remember
anything that happened from about 2009 onward. If you have a blog post,
some pictures, or what-not to prove that we did indeed meet up and be
awesome, that would be helpful as well.

(OATMEAL! I knew it would come back to me).

Please either edit the page if you have access, or let me know your
changes if you don't have access.

Thanks in advance!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo