[ubuntu-us-mi] Fwd: OT: Let's try this again- Trav needs a roommate!
Rebecca Herber
2009-04-20 22:19:12 UTC
My boyfriend Trav (aka Robert Poloskey) is looking for a new roommate
for his apartment in Westland. I thought maybe a few of you might be
college students looking for a place to live during the school year or
after graduation or just someone in need of new lodgings. Yes, he does
have high speed internet!! LOL Please read the details below.

Thanks.

Becky
Becky Herber
ramengirl at gmail.com
http://eevee4.livejournal.com
From: Robert Poloskey <trav13369 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Stilyagi] OT: Let's try this again- Trav needs a roommate!
To: stilyagi at stilyagi.org
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2009, 12:19 PM
Yes, folks, once again, Trav needs a roommate! ?Sarah is on
her way to grad studies out-of-state, and her fiance'
will be following soon after (sometime between May and
September- more info as I get it, as to WHEN Joe will be
able to move out).
So, with that in mind, as of mid-May, I'll have a room
for rent for $450 a month, which covers half of rent, as
well as half of utilities (cable/internet, heat/hot water,
electricity, and phone). ?NO pets, please (had my fill with
Sarah's cats, and Bronwyn, my hamster, and my ferret,
Zeke, will be in my room), and no smoking. ?I have my
daughter, Shelly, here on Tuesday evenings, and alternating
weekends. ?My gaming groups are on weekends with Shelly, and
every Sunday night, usually from 5-6 pm to 9-10 pm. ?I also
do my Dementia Radio show, the Travcast, on Tuesday nights,
so you might get to be on it!
My apartment is on the north side of Westland (crossroads
are Warren and Merriman), with Hines Park behind the complex
(and yes, the BadKitty lives in my building! ;) ). ?Easy
access to I-94, I-275, and I-96 (each w/in 15 minutes),
Westland Mall is five minutes down the street, and the
complex is in a generally quiet area.
I have five simple rules: be dependable, responsible,
don't bring drama to my doorstep (drugs are a good way
to get shown the door), gotta have $450 a month burning a
hole in your pocket (LOL), and need a place to stay.
Please contact me off-list for details, or if you know my
cell, call me anytime- I have voicemail.
Thanks,
Robert Poloskey, a.k.a. Trav
The Travcast, hour three of Blindwulf's Rubber Room
Association,
Tuesday nights, 8-9 EST
www.DementiaRadio.org
For me, cooking is like reading science fiction- I read a
recipe in a cookbook and say, "Yeah, like THAT is gonna
happen".
Eph 6:12 ? ? ?For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but
against principalities, against powers, against the rulers
of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness
in high [places].
Rebecca Herber