[ubuntu-us-mi] PenguiCon Tech Programming
t jagoda
2008-09-03 18:21:55 UTC
Hello!

The time has come to give me your ideas! If you have an idea for a Tech
panel/presentation at this coming PenguiCon, please mail it and a brief
description to trevor.jagoda at gmail.com.

I am essentially looking for individuals and groups to volunteer themselves
for Panels. While general panel ideas are greatly welcome, what I'd *really
* like to get are e-mails from those individuals and groups willing to
*do*panels on the ideas they're submitting.

It should be mentioned that PenguiCon's panelist discount policy has changed
this year. We no longer do the 3-panel discount system, we have adopted a
new policy involving submission of items which can have the creative commons
license applied.

Do not worry about this yet, though. Once I receive your panel idea, we
will jointly decide how best to qualify you for the discount. I wont be
giving out any discounts-for-free, but I believe that with all the confusion
around our creative commons discount program, some people may not realize
that they can qualify in more ways than just writing a detailed proposal.

What are you waiting for? Send me your ideas! I can haz your panel topics?

Trevor Jagoda
Tech Programming
PenguiCon 7.0