[ubuntu-us-mi] Fwd: [mdlug] SEMCO wants to do a linux install fest
Wolfger
2008-09-18 17:43:26 UTC
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raymond McLaughlin <driveray at ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 8:38 AM
Subject: [mdlug] SEMCO wants to do a linux install fest
To: "mdlug at mdlug.org" <mdlug at mdlug.org>

MDLUGers:

The South East Michigan Computer Organization <http://www.semco.org./>
meets on the second Sunday of each month in Troy. Although most SEMCO
members are Windows users there are several Linux users, and
considerable disenchantment among the Windows users. Their president has
approached me for help with organizing an install fest at one of their
up coming meetings.

I have proceeded to give them some advice, but they would like to have
more experienced Linux users on hand than their own membership currently
has. Their second Sunday of the month is almost always the day after
MDLUG's second Saturday . This makes it a bit of a burden to anyone who
makes it to the MDLUG meeting, and a "second chance" for those who don't.

So I'm asking anyone who might be able to make themselves available to
email me at president at mdlug.org. Please include SEMCO in the subject
line and state what date(s) you might be available.

Regards
Raymond McLaughlin
President MDLUG
Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.