[ubuntu-us-mi] Meeting Tomorrow @ 9pm
Craig Maloney
2011-11-05 23:04:24 UTC
Hello, everyone,

If you're like me, you noticed that tomorrow's meeting was scheduled for
8pm. Due to some quirk imposed by several governments, and the lack of
timezone information on the event (UTC), the event that is normally
scheduled for 9pm was scheduled for 8pm. That's because tomorrow we move
from UTC-4 to UTC-5. (And this is one of the reasons I detest Daylight
Savings Time. But I digress...)

Tomorrow's meeting is at 9pm on Freenode at #ubuntu-us-mi. If you have
something you'd like to bring up at the meeting for tomorrow, please
feel free to add it to the meeting notice here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-michigan/83/detail/

Hope to see you there!
Craig Maloney (craig at decafbad.net) http://decafbad.net
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big,
wear glasses if you need 'em." -- The Webb Wilder Credo
gib
2011-11-05 23:21:16 UTC
Okay. Tomorrow is still Sunday, right?

53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4eb5c54f1ad64dacbdest03vuc
Wolfger
2011-11-08 00:40:55 UTC
Tomorrow is Tuesday :-p
Okay. ?Tomorrow is still Sunday, right?
Wolfger

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/