[ubuntu-us-mi] MDLUG.org Video Conference
gib
2011-05-08 01:31:36 UTC
Just thought I'd pass along this invite. I'm hoping to set up a video conference for the MUG.org meeting May 10. I hope this works.

Here is a link to the groups web site:
http://www.mdlug.org/

Here is a link to my video conference site:
http://76.242.100.171/

To join the meeting go to http://76.242.100.171/ around 7:00PM on May 10th. Enter a name in the box labeled "Enter Your Name" under "Join a Demo Meeting" Then click on the "Join" button.

A download will occur (you will need Flash). Then you will be in the video conference. If you want to hear then click on the headphones icon in the upper left and listen with speakers or a headphone. To share you camera click on the camera icon in the upper left.

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4dc5f287f5062d0fc0st06vuc