[ubuntu-us-mi] Edubuntu images
Mike Culver
2011-07-07 13:03:12 UTC
My simple solution would be to write with dd from an existing ubuntu
system. But if you can segment your network or have a small lan just for
your edubuntu systems, network booting using a single server with ltsp will
save you even more time and effort in the long run.
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
My simple solution would be to not use ghost, but instead to do a preconfigure netboot install script.

http://www.debuntu.org/how-to-unattended-ubuntu-network-install
--
Jay