[ubuntu-us-mi] Global Jam - Another Success!
Greg Grossmeier
2010-08-28 22:31:10 UTC
Thanks to everyone who came out to today's Global Jam!

I just wanted to make sure everyone saw the blog post with our group
photo and details about what we did:
http://blog.grossmeier.net/2010/08/28/michigan-loco-jam-another-success/

Even if you weren't at the Jam you can still help out with the next
version of Ubuntu (Maverick Meerkat) by checking out those bugs I linked
to. We ran into those issues and would love if others could reproduce
them and add their information to the report. If you have any questions
about that don't hesitate to come into the IRC channel (#ubuntu-us-mi on
Freenode).

And of course, thanks again to SRT Solutions for hosting the event.

Hope to see you all next time!

Greg
--
| Greg Grossmeier |