[Michigan-LoCo] MUG rPath meeting recording now online
Rick Harding
2007-09-12 05:19:26 UTC
I apologize for the audio quality up front. The general hum is from the
wired mic that we needed to pick up Ken and he fades in and out a bit as
he looks towards the audience and then away. If the dual speaker thing
happens more often maybe I'll look at getting a second wireless mic. It
picks up much better.

Overall the audio came out passible without a ton of work.

Links are on the website and a direct link is:
http://mitechie.com/uploads/mug/mug_20070911.mp3

The file is about 78mb in size and just under 2 hours long. You've been
warned.

Thanks

Rick Harding